Langsung ke konten utama

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never…

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

A friend is sweet when its new….but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.

People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

A special friend is rare indeed,it beems to be special breed,yes,perfect friends r very few,so lucky I m for having you.

They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them.I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

In my life I learned how… 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn’t learn how.. 2 stop rembering u.

I have seen angels in the sky… I have seen snowfall in july… I have seen things u only imAgine to see… But I haven’t seen anything sweeter than u.

There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best is u,, To forget me that’s up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when u exist.

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!

If I m in hell & u in heaven, I always look up & be proud of u. but if I were In heaven & u in hell, I beg God 2 send me down coz heaven wont be heaven without u.

Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 u but u r 4 me.

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colourful my life is with a friend like u!!

Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jori King - Love At First Sight Lyrics + DL

(x2)  She got me feelin like  Uh uh oh whoa oh  Uh uh oh whoa oh oh yeah  *Beginning Chorus*  And I never felt this way before  And I wanna give you all my world cuz  You you make me believe in love at first sight  And I do, yes I do, I-I do, yes I do  You you make me believe in love at first sight  And I do, yes I do, I-I do, yes I do  *Verse 1*  Girl you make me believe in things I've never seen  And it's a trip to me how she got me feelin weak  I just don't understand I was the type of man  That could care one less about a girl yet here I am  I don't know what to say think bout everyday  I must admit that I hate whenever you're away  I don't know what to do cuz when I think of you  Somethin happens to me babe  *Pre-Hook*  Oh pretty girl I really don't think that you know  How strong or deep my love for you can go  I never thought it could happen to me  But baby girl I'm starting to believe  Believe in love at first sight  And girl I love that it's

[Review] Sebongkah Kerinduan

Hai 2015. Hai para penjelajah blog, kali ini saya kembali dan ingin mencoba untuk menulis sebuah review buku, karena sebelumnya saya belum pernah menulis review buku, jadi saya akan mencobanya dengan menulis tentang buku saya sendiri, mungkin kalian akan berfikir saya melakukan ini dengan sedikit tujuan seperti promosi atau mungkin membanggakan karya saya sendiri, tapi kalau anda meneruskan membaca review ini, saya yakin anda pasti akan berfikir sebaliknya, jadi …. Bagaimana kalau kita mulai sekarang ? Judul : Sebongkah Kerinduan Penulis : Tsanamilta Amirah Penerbit : Mozaik Indonesia Cetakan Pertama : 2013 Oke, untuk kalian ketahui, sebenarnya saya sudah menyelesaikan novel ini 2 tahun sebelumnya, dan novel pertama saya ini sebenarnya adalah naskah ke dua yang saya kirimkan pada pihak penerbit yang sama, [jangan tanya kemana naskah pertama saya saat ini karena kalaupun naskah itu rilis atau dibukukan, pasti orang orang akan mengira saya melakukan plagiat te

tentang aku (dan buku harian ku)

aku dan diaryku mungkin di dunia ini semua orang memiliki buku harian sebuah agenda yang nyaris berisikan tentang keluh kesah yang keseluruhan isinya hampir bersifat sangat pribadi dari kegiatan kita sehari hari dan … dan biasanya tak satupun orang yang kita izinkan yang kita beri kesempatan untuk membacanya tapi tidak dengan diriku aku bukanlah orang yang mahir membuat sebuah tulisan yang menceritakan kegiatan kita seharian penuh, sesaat sebelum kita tidur dan sebelum selimut hangat mengantarkan kita kebunga mimpi jika kalian ingin tau, diaryku bukanlah seperti bukan seperti diary pada umumnya melainkan sebuah rangkaian kata kata yang mungkin jika seseorang membacanya akan terlihat dan terkesan seperti lembaran lembaran puisi, ya memang! jika kau ingin mengetahui buku harianku, hampir semuanya bahkan tiap lembarnya nyaris beruba tulisan puisi Jadi, aku dan diaryku hingga sekarang tak pernah berpisah, meskipun kadang harus terganti, tapi tetap saja akan terjaga kenapa ? karena hanya